Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review Outline

Before I start reviewing, I'm going to give you a basic outline of how and when I will do my reviews.

I'll most likely do reviews of what's most popular and then maybe do requests that you give me. I'll try to post reviews every Tuesday and Friday. Every Tuesday because that's when most games and DVDs come out. Every Friday because that's when most movies open.

I'll start my reviews by giving you some basic information about the thing I'm reviewing and then I'll say what I expected. After that, I'll go more in depth on what I experienced out of the certain movie, game, or album per say that I reviewed. Finally I'll give a 'Perfect Rating' on the specific thing that I reviewed. The highest rating is 5/5 with 1/5 being the lowest.

So this is my planned outline of my reviews and I hope you all like it! It's simple and useful at the same time. Don't worry I'll try to add some humor, pics, videos and fun into my reviews to not make them as boring as some others out there. ;) Be sure you answer my poll on the right on what you want me to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment