Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: 'SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING' by LMFAO


LMFAO always get me in the mood to party. The music they make isn't meant to inspire or amaze, it's meant to make you feel good and 'Sorry for Party Rocking' had me captivated. Mostly because of the beats of the songs, like the song 'Sexy and I Know It' for example is exactly what 'party rockers' love. One major weak point in this album is LMFAO's inability to rap well. Over halfway through the album I was wondering if the repetition of the weak lyrics were ever going to stop. But then again rapping isn't what they're known for. If you have been a fan of LMFAO since the beginning you might like this album... might. With that said, I know LMFAO can do better and I know they will.


I give 'Sorry For Party Rocking' a rating of: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment